Who Lives Where? Slide-and-Learn Book
Brand Chronicle Books
Sliding panels of animals near and far make for a delightful and satisfying format for matching game fun! Each of the 36 panels features a different animal from various habitats.
- Sliding panels of baby animals and their parents make a delightful and satisfying format for preschool fun!
- Each new spread offers clues to the right responses and provides bite-size information about each animal
- Sturdy board book design that’s perfect for at-home or on-the-go
Fans of Whose Baby Is This? will also love the interactive learning found in Who Eats What?, Who Lives Where?, and Who Does What?.
- Great family read-aloud book
- Books for 3-5 years old
- Books for preschool and kindergarten students