Taco Tuesday Plush Finger Puppet Book
Brand Cottage Door Press
Fiddlesticks! This product is unavailable.
Taco Tuesday Plush Finger Puppet Book from Cottage Door Press
Why would you ever want to eat a taco when you could have...something else? Follow along with a happy little taco as they try to convince you that something else is for dinner. Just don't tell them what day it is! This silly rhyming story features a fun finger puppet toy built into the book, encouraging interactive play, hand-eye coordination, and language development in your little one. Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun!
Collect the entire series in the Finger Puppet Collection!
- This rhyming story entertains while teaching language patterns
- The adorable taco finger puppet encourages interactive play between little ones and their grown-ups
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities
- Practice hand-eye coordination while enjoying together time
- Great gift for the little taco night fans in your life!
4.33”w x 4.33”h
6 story spreads
Board book with attached finger puppet