Mary Meyer Taggies Harmony Bunny Crinkle Teether
Mary Meyer Taggies Harmony Bunny Crinkle Teether Toy
How can it be spring, if we don’t have bunnies? Sweet and understated, our garden bunny is stealing hearts…and carrots.
Taggies was born over a decade ago when a mom noticed her child’s fascination with satin tags. This idea blossomed into a world of treasured products. Little ones are mesmerized by rubbing these soft, satin loops. Exploring Taggies textured tags can provide tactile stimulation that babies crave for development and have an amazing calming effect on little ones. Discover the secret too!
A true standalone item – Taggies crinkle squares are winning awards for their combination of stimulation (squeaker and crinkle paper inside) and soothing features (eight Taggies ribbons and textured fabric appliques).
– Sweet, expressive face
– Part soother, part activity toy
– Coordinates with the Harmony Bunny collection
– Fun character appliques and colorful patterns on the outside
– Crinkle sound and squeeze activated squeaker inside
– Flexible loop clip for attaching to stroller, cribs and more
– 8 Taggies ribbons
– All embroidered details
– BPA, PVC, and Phthalate free
– Machine wash, air dry
Why we love Taggies Harmony Bunny:
– Bunnies are now a year round baby theme
– Rattle/teether combo is becoming a top seller
– Classic color palette appeals to traditionalists
– NEW fuzzy fabric provides tactile interest