Good Citizenship Conversation Cards
- DEVELOP SOCIAL and EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE: 48 illustrated 4.5 x 6 inch cards with picture prompts for conversation about emotional situations, in a sturdy 5 x 6.5 inch box. Includes 2 Parent cards.
- ACCESSIBLE ARTWORK: Warmly illustrated by Saxton Freymann, situations are depicted to encourage thoughtful analysis of emotional dynamics, sparking conversation and insight.
- SCREEN-FREE FUN: For over 25 years, eeBoo has created wholesome, educational games and activities that cultivate conversation, socialization, and skill-building while developing essential skills.
- SAFETY FIRST: Woman owned and mother run, all eeBoo products are rigorously tested and adhere to CPSIA, ASTM, and CE safety regulations. They are designed to be enjoyed again and again.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY RESPONSIBLE: Made from 90% recycled gray board printed with vegetable-based inks. eeBoo has always been committed to creating responsible, sustainable products.
Conscientious animals demonstrate responsible community behavior. Start a conversation about social responsibility! Good citizenship skills are an essential part of early education. Children must learn that they are part of a larger community, (whether family, school, country or planet), and that responsibilities come with these relationships. These skills allow children to understand and enjoy a meaningful role in a social and ecological system larger than themselves.
Product Benefits: Helps develop empathy and observational skills while examining friendly illustrations depicting emotional dynamics in a variety of situations. Conversation Cards cultivate valuable communication and analytical skills while building an essential foundation for social and emotional learning.
About the Illustrator: Saxton Freymann is the author and illustrator of many books featuring photographs of characters conjured from fruits and vegetables. He has also been associated with eeBoo corporation since it was founded by his wife, Mia Galison, over 25 years ago. Thanks to Mia, Freymann is the adoring father of three wonderful children.