Mustard Pie Amber Fields Gidget Headwrap Headband in Antique Blue *PRESALE*
Brand Mustard Pie
This is a presale for the Mustard Pie Amber Fields Collection Gidget Headwrap in Antique Blue.
Expected ship January 2018.
Simple, knot style headband to accentuate all Spring 2018 Amber Fields Collection apparel.
To take advantage of our payment plans and to reserve your item, use the following codes at checkout. Your remaining balance will be billed to you prior to shipment. Deposits less than 50% are non-refundable. If your total balance is over $50, we will adjust your remaining balance to reflect free shipping on your order.
HALFDOWN - Pay 50% of your balance now and the remaining 50% will be billed when we receive the shipment.
25DOWN - Pay 25% of your balance now and the remaining 75% will be billed when we receive the shipment (downpayment is non-refundable if order is cancelled).
10DOWN - Pay 10% of your balance now and the remaining 90% will be billed when we received the shipment (downpayment is non-refundable if order is cancelled).
Please feel free to email or call us at 815-875-6455 if you have any questions or concerns.